Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Assignment 1

I was walking home from work and as I was passing this construction site, I heard a strange noise coming from behind some fencing. Camera in hand, I went to go check it out and the noise was coming from this big machine. I was more impressed with the noise it was making than I was with the very plain, box-like machine. But next to it was this guy taking apart a crane with a sledge hammer. I thought it was a pretty cool scene!




Here, over the weekend, I went to check out the parking lot for the construction workers. I found some scaffolding and other tools and supplies. Amongst it all was this multi-colored stack of ladders. While uploading the photos onto the computer, I noticed the box in the bottom left-hand corner of this photo that is labeled "MIXED ITEMS". I thought it was an appropriate companion to these ladders.




Lonely pine cone. I thought the bike racks around it made an interesting picture without taking away from the focus of the pine cone.






No comments:

Post a Comment